Friday, November 26, 2010

fanfiction:The Hidden Past (D. Gray Man and Trinity Blood)

this is my next hobby,yep...I'm growing to like fanfiction now.Mostly because all my daydreaming can be recorded +improve my english skills and typing skill...but the most important thing is that I'm boring!!!... dead boring!!!.The semester break has started I dont have a thing to do than just eat, sleep, go to toilet,surf internet and eat, sleep, toilet,suft internet and sooooo ...ooooon.To make it straight,I'm trying to destroy my boredom.THIS IS THE SUMMARY.. the real story will be in pages.hope you like it..

Disclaimer: I do not own D. Gray man and trinity blood okey.. though the idea  is nice. If I own these stories,the story would end up ..way...way..different from the original one,

Title:THE HIDDEN PAST
Character:Allen walker,Abel nightroad ,a little from the both anime series and a couple fictional characters I make on my own.
(genre:hurt/comfort,mystery,family,fantasy,...you get it)

SUMMARY:Allen walker’s life is full of mysteries,his birth,his family (parents and later Mana)and why he have the powers to stop the ark is unknown.Thinking that he is just a normal teenager and is train to be the prodigy of the powerful but a womaniser general Marian Cross, he held no intention in  whatsoever the matter  in his previous life let along his origin....but when the time passes by..helped with one event to another..his locked memory and power  started to appear ...who he was and why he has the power...will the hidden past be revealed..will the curtain of truth finally be open..will he be able to accept his connection with origin of religion practiced and headquarted in Vatican City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers